[Bf-committers] Final FFMPEG compatibility fix (hopefully)

Peter Schlaile peter at schlaile.de
Sun May 29 00:35:02 CEST 2011

> Hm, build is successful but at runtime I get error "The procedure
> entry point RegisterDragDrop could not be located in the dynamic link
> library avcodec-52.dll"

looks like you are on your own here. (Check your build environment, things
look *seriously* broken, since RegisterDragDrop is some OLE32.DLL function
according to google. Since I don't have a Windows box around, maybe others
could help. But: if anyone can help you, he/she most probably will need
a little bit more information on your build environment. Such things as
Win32/Win64/ffmpeg version used, compiler used etc. etc.)

Cheers,
Peter

----
Peter Schlaile