[Bf-committers] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [36934] trunk/blender: == FFMPEG ==

Ejner Fergo ejnersan at gmail.com
Fri May 27 10:01:06 CEST 2011

Hi Peter,

It fixed the previous error, but then this happened:

Compiling ==> 'VideoFFmpeg.cpp'
source/gameengine/VideoTexture/VideoFFmpeg.cpp: In member function
‘int VideoFFmpeg::openStream(const char*, AVInputFormat*,
AVFormatParameters*)’:
source/gameengine/VideoTexture/VideoFFmpeg.cpp:181:24: warning:
comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
source/gameengine/VideoTexture/VideoFFmpeg.cpp: In static member
function ‘static void* VideoFFmpeg::cacheThread(void*)’:
source/gameengine/VideoTexture/VideoFFmpeg.cpp:315:1: warning:
comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
source/gameengine/VideoTexture/VideoFFmpeg.cpp: In member function
‘virtual void VideoFFmpeg::openCam(char*, short int)’:
source/gameengine/VideoTexture/VideoFFmpeg.cpp:644:41: error:
‘av_parse_video_rate’ was not declared in this scope
source/gameengine/VideoTexture/VideoFFmpeg.cpp: In member function
‘AVFrame* VideoFFmpeg::grabFrame(long int)’:
source/gameengine/VideoTexture/VideoFFmpeg.cpp:910:1: warning:
comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
scons: *** [/home/san/sub/blender/trunk/build/linux2/source/gameengine/VideoTexture/VideoFFmpeg.o]
Error 1

Sorry..

Best regards,

Ejner