[Bf-committers] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [36934] trunk/blender: == FFMPEG ==

Sergey I. Sharybin g.ulairi at gmail.com
Fri May 27 06:49:27 CEST 2011

  Hi, Peter!

It's cool that you've removed old code, but i'm unable to compile with
ffmpeg 0.6.3 (which is current latest stable version and which would be
used for 2.58 release). The same error would happen for libraries from
current lib/ repo:

[ 72%] Building CXX object
source/gameengine/VideoTexture/CMakeFiles/ge_videotex.dir/VideoFFmpeg.cpp.o
In file included from
/home/nazgul/src/blender/blender/source/gameengine/VideoTexture/VideoFFmpeg.cpp:41:0:

/home/nazgul/src/blender/blender/source/gameengine/VideoTexture/VideoFFmpeg.h:37:34:
fatal error: libavutil/parseutils.h: No such file or directory

I hope it'll be easy for you to fix this :)