[Bf-committers] Node system for game logic

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu May 26 16:22:39 CEST 2011

Hi Sjoerd,

two quick questions:
1) any plans to license it in a non-viral license (e.g. BSD)?

2) how well does it do in terms of performance? If I remember correctly one
of the good points of Benoit's proposal was the overall structure of C++
code wrapped around Python but without necessarily running much Python
code(at least to reduce the overhead of dealing with python types for any
manipulation).

3) does it work for programmers as well?
This layer of abstraction is also what permit programmers to access through
a programming API (i.e. Python, but it would be lovely to see Lua supported
as well) the same functionality that is available graphically .

Thanks for sharing your project, it seems quite interesting (I need to look
at it properly later though ;).
Dalai
--
www.dalaifelinto.com