[Bf-committers] Unlimited clay patch review

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Mon May 23 21:32:27 CEST 2011

Hi raul,

people are interested in it, but without it compiling against head,
people have difficulty playing with it (even compiling it against the
older version of blender that it uses is a bit of a pain - i think
only me and jms got it built).  Most users need features and fixes
from the most recent version of blender so unless they can apply it
against head, they won't be able to give much feedback.

LetterRip