[Bf-committers] New Developer - where do I start.

Sean Olson seanolson at gmail.com
Fri May 20 22:10:53 CEST 2011

Here is a beginning blender coding forum:
http://blenderartists.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?50-Beginning-Blender-Code-and-Development
You might want to also browse around here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Contents for documentation.

There are a number of to do's out there, but being a new developer you might
want to focus on 'Simple Todo's' listed here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Source/Development/Todo/Simple_Todos

Welcome to Blender!

-Sean

<http://blenderartists.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?50-Beginning-Blender-Code-and-Development>