[Bf-committers] ASC-CDL test suite compliance

Julien Enche julien.enche at gmail.com
Thu May 19 22:44:06 CEST 2011

There's a flag set in the file which means "the color are in log
colorspace".
Of course, the goal of what I coded in Blender is to display the picture on
screen, so in sRGB colorspace. The conversion from Log colorspace to sRGB
colorspace is then mandatory.

With GraphicsMagick, you can override this flag to let GraphicsMagick think
that the file are already in RGB colorspace. That's what they do with this
command :

gm display -define dpx:colorspace=rgb ref_output_image.0102.dpx

About the OpenColorIO node, it seems that Jeroen Bakker has already planned
to do it in his tile based compositor [1]. So I don't think it's worth
losing time on that if someone is already working on it.

[1]
http://ocl.atmind.nl/doku.php?id=status:report_20110227&s[]=opencolorio#opencolorio