[Bf-committers] Copy Data Path and API doc organization

Nathan Vegdahl cessen at cessen.com
Thu May 19 21:04:08 CEST 2011

> shift-alt drag button into text editor or console -> full path
> shift-alt drag button into driver area -> appropriately truncated path

Alternatively, we could have it always copy the full path, but when
pasting (full over-write) into the driver path, it truncates it up to
the matching datablock.  This would also future-proof, for when
(hopefully) the animation system will be able to handle arbitrary rna
paths (e.g. scene-level actions/ipo-bags).

--Nathan