[Bf-committers] Copy Data Path and API doc organization

Damir Prebeg blend.factory at gmail.com
Thu May 19 18:44:14 CEST 2011

But couldn't be there something like Copy Data Path -> Full | Truncated?

Regarding tooltips, I didn't say that in them should be visible full
path, I'm just saying that under the tooltip is displayed something
completely different then you actually get when you copy data path.

I didn't know any python before I started to use Blender. API
documentation with its examples has helped me a lot. Current doc
layout and presentation is somehow upside down for me (and I believe
not only for me) but that's probably matter of opinion.