[Bf-committers] openmp

rafa rsaavedra at ono.com
Wed May 18 21:44:02 CEST 2011

Hi Jeroen,
  I understand that the new compositor has big improvements that
wouldn't be possible without this new redesign, but I would like to know
the tests that you did to see if there is some room to improve the
current compositor.
  I don't know if there is time to include a possible improvement in the
current trunk or if it would be posponed and the new desing will arrive
by then.

  Anyway, I would like to give a hand trying to improve the current or
with some work in the new one.

Greetings
Rafael Rios