[Bf-committers] ASC-CDL test suite compliance

Andrew Hunter andrew at aehunter.net
Mon May 16 19:03:48 CEST 2011

Hey Julien,

I've compiled a build with your patch attached and I'm still noticing
that saved files  don't match what is displayed in the viewer.

I've uploaded a .blend to my server [1] and posted an annotated screenshot [2].

Lets get this figured out :)

[1] http://files.aehunter.net/Blender/image-load%20difference-with-dpx-patch.blend
[2] http://i.imgur.com/6Sl8T.png