[Bf-committers] 2010May-2011May Blender Development Statistics, and git question, maybe helpful

Jianming jianming.tom at gmail.com
Sun May 15 05:23:58 CEST 2011

Hi All,

I'm doing research on blender for a university course,
I used statSVN 0.7 to generate these lots of charts and data according to
our blender svn,
the data is all from last 12 months, from 2010-5-10 to 2011-5-13 (not quite
sure this is SYD time or standard svn server time).
I wish these data could be helpful for our commiters, and if there is
anything wrong, plz share with me.
I also wish somebody could try to generate all the statistic data from when
the blender became a FOSS, but it would take too long to use statSVN doing
such.
download here
http://hotfile.com/dl/117853819/923b855/blenderDevStatisticMay10-May11.tar.gz.html

Another problem I had is, I tried to use

git svn clone https://...trunk/blender

but I got a error info after several mins, saying 'git error return number
13', it seems this is about the security of our sever,
If I can use git, then I would not need to use statSVN. Then why the git svn
clone doesn't work?

thanks,
Jianming (Tom)