[Bf-committers] Camera view navigation rant

Damir Prebeg blend.factory at gmail.com
Sat May 14 17:50:13 CEST 2011

Aaaaaaa [blender user screams out of happiness]...

Thank you Campbell, this one works without linking problems... and
it's almost what I've had in mind.

But... one question. Why did you decided to link Num keys with camera
alignment? Wouldn't be better and more consistent just to treat Camera
View as an User View?
I really think that 1,3,7 should be used only for switching to
Front/Back, Top/Bottom and Left/Right views.

Best regards,

Damir