[Bf-committers] Camera view navigation rant

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Sat May 14 09:59:34 CEST 2011

New patch:

Now addes support for almost all view operators...
- auto-depth preference now works
- smooth view navigation supports  too.
- view selected, all & numpad operator support this.

Unless some other problems come up I consider this patch basically finished &
ready for review.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4516052/

@Michael, I was expecting more of these kinds of conflicts which was
originally what put me of writing this,
can you suggest a good way around this?

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 6:47 AM, Michael Fox <mfoxdogg at gmail.com> wrote:
> My only critique is that i use the mousewheel to zoom in and out of the
> currecnt view to get a better view of the scene through the camera,
> however with this patch and camera locked mousewheel now moves the
> camera, so blender left the camera move in only using ctrl-mmb

- Campbell