[Bf-committers] Camera view navigation rant

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at montagestudio.org
Sat May 14 05:45:51 CEST 2011

I get this error when compiling with SCONS against 36676:

scons: `/Users/jonathanwilliamson/blender-patches/build/darwin/lib/libge_converter.a' is up to date.
scons: `install' is up to date.
Linking library ==> 'libbf_rna.a'
/usr/bin/ranlib: file: /Users/jonathanwilliamson/blender-patches/build/darwin/lib/libbf_rna.a(rna_test_gen.o) has no symbols
Linking program ==> 'blender'
Undefined symbols:
"_view3d_to_ob", referenced from:
_ED_view3d_camera_lock_sync in libbf_editors_space_view3d.a(view3d_edit.o)
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
scons: *** [/Users/jonathanwilliamson/blender-patches/build/darwin/bin/blender] Error 1
jonathan-imac:blender jonathanwilliamson$

--
Jonathan Williamson

Instructor - http://www.blendercookie.com
Personal Trainer - http://www.mavenseed.com