[Bf-committers] [BGE Proposal]Save converted BGE data out to a file

Mitchell Stokes mogurijin at gmail.com
Thu May 12 09:15:25 CEST 2011

Hello Francesco,

It would be better if you moved this proposal to the wiki. As for the
actual content of the proposal, the implementation details still seem
a bit fuzzy (probably because you're still researching). For example,
more information on reusing Blender's DNA system would be nice. Also,
it might be good to note any issues you foresee (such as pointers to
Blender data) so that you might get some feedback to address the
issues. I wish I could provide more helpful and specific feeback, but
I am unsure of a lot of the implementation details myself. I might do
some digging and provide more information later.

Cheers,
Mitchell