[Bf-committers] Camera Guides

Damir Prebeg blend.factory at gmail.com
Wed May 11 00:02:57 CEST 2011

Hi Bassam,

Well, I know that I can use cursor as pivot but that's not exactly the
same as usual view orbiting, isn't it?
First of all, it's completely reversed. Second, to zoom and pan, you
can't use regular view shortcuts (that is Shift+MMB and Ctrl+MMB) but
you have to make sure you have cam selected and use general
translation and rotation shortcuts.
Don't get me wrong, I also use Ctrl+Alt+0 as convenient shortcut, but
I don't see any reason why Blender shouldn't have ability to "glue"
cam view.

Oh, btw, when we'll go to Art Hostel again? :D