[Bf-committers] Camera Guides

Damir Prebeg blend.factory at gmail.com
Tue May 10 08:03:59 CEST 2011

This feature is great but without ability to orbit camera without
leaving camera view it has limited functionality. And no, I don't use
fly mode, because I get airplane sickness.
Let's imagine that real life cameraman has to leave his cam and walk
around some scene to see it from a different angle. When he finds
perfect shot he presses CTRL+0 to tell his helper to bring him his
camera...