[Bf-committers] Camera Guides

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Mon May 9 21:54:41 CEST 2011

Bassam i think the empties thing is totally unrelated, we still have
to solve the guides thing. I dunno.. i like the current patch a lot, i
use it every day. Maybe people are over thinking this? In any case if
fox was working on configurable guides with presets, why did he stop?

Daniel Salazar
3Developer.com