[Bf-committers] Camera Guides

Jonathan Smith j.jaydez at gmail.com
Sat May 7 15:55:42 CEST 2011

Douglas,

Speaking of the background image, it is already possible to translate and
scale the background image in other views (eg. Side, Top, etc.), just not
the camera view. So I imagine it would be pretty easy to implement it so
that it works for camera view too. The opacity setting controls transparency
so that is already implemented as well. However there is not setting for
placing the background image on top of the scene, but I can't really see the
point of that. Maybe you could give some examples of where it would be
useful?

Cheers,
Jonathan