[Bf-committers] Camera Guides

M.G. Kishalmi lmg at kishalmi.net
Fri May 6 00:21:12 CEST 2011

just for kicks and practice, I had my own quick and dirty go at this
 -> http://kishalmi.servus.at/3D/guides/
wasn't sure if for activated title safe zone, the guides (and ratios)
go within that.. *shrugs*

Lars' and Daniels patch sure looks nicer with the alignment option of
the golden triangle guides,
but maybe this could be ommited by simply providing all lines in one
symmetrical set?

cheers,
 mario