[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [36451] branches/bmesh/blender: = bmesh version of prior trunk commit=

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 19:17:36 CEST 2011

Heres a patch on r36449 (before this commit) which uses existing
transform release preference and from what I can tell works ok. (no
timer, no new preferences, no macro abort option).

Patch:
http://www.graphicall.org/ftp/ideasman42/click_release_loopcut_36449.py

If its acceptable Ill add an RNA function RNA_property_unset() and do
the ID property adjustment there.

Joe, Martin - what do you think?

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 6:50 PM, joe <joeedh at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 9:24 PM, Martin Poirier <theeth at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> Yes and I happen to think I know those parts of the code (macro, transform) as well if not better than you do.
>
> :P
>

>> This isn't a nice way at all to solve this problem.
>>

> I saw the nasty hack for manipulators, which  lead me to think I *was*
> doing a "nice" solution, short of rewriting the entire release_confirm
> functionality.
>
>> Martin

- Campbell