[Bf-committers] Loading of textures in UV editor

Damir Prebeg blend.factory at gmail.com
Tue May 3 09:38:24 CEST 2011

Why we can't load textures in UV editor? I mean, we can load external
files or generated images, but we can't load textures with transforms
applied. Example: I load tileable roof image but I have to scale it
down. Then I have to tweak position (or even rotation) of some UV
island but I can't see what I'm doing directly because there's no
option to load actual texture in UV editor. Then I have to drop back
to good old trial and error way... Or am I missing something?

Oh, yes, one more thing unrelated to this: I would like to be able to
rotate texture, not only scale it.