[Bf-committers] Sculpting on constructive modifiers

Sergey I. Sharybin g.ulairi at gmail.com
Tue May 3 07:20:15 CEST 2011

  Hi,

Ronan Zeegers wrote:
> I did a small test and it seems really cool!
> 2 smalls thing that can be improved:
>
> -There is nothing to tell that you're not able du sculpt on an unpinned
> shapekey. But I'm not sure that is related to your patch ;)
As Nathan had already mentioned, you're allowed to sculpt on non-locked
shapekeys. I've noticed one minor bug with sculpting on such keys and
undo stack, fix would be in svn soon.
> -it would be nice to be able to move the mirrored part of the mesh like
> in B2.49 (when "symmetry X/Y/Z" is on)
I've got some ideas about this. Will try to implement.
> It's really cool to be able to play with armature and subsurf and mirror
> modifier at the same time! Thanx
So, did i understand correct, that there's no regressions/major bugs and
patch could be moved to trunk?

P.S. Thanks for testing!

With best regards, Sergey I. Sharybin