[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [36451] branches/bmesh/blender: = bmesh version of prior trunk commit=

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Tue May 3 04:15:18 CEST 2011

weird, here's the original commit from last year:
http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-blender-cvs/2010-April/027513.html

In any case, i think it might be better to keep it with the release
confirm preference rather than adding a new one for one specific tool
only. It goes hand in hand, especially if you're using a tablet etc.

cheers

Matt