[Bf-committers] GSoC proposal - GE Nodes

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 18:38:56 CEST 2011

Hi Sven,
Benoit actually has some code done for that. It's not a lot, but if I
remember correctly it's already handling part of the ui and the
internal structure.

Mitchell had some complementary ideas on Nodal Logic too (and hand on
IRC) so it would be nice to talk to him too.

The way I see it is that if you can have the internal structure all
implemented, the ui and the python hook you wouldn't even need to
implement all the nodes. That's something that could come later with
time.

I'm glad you are interested on this project. Thumbs up.
Regards,
Dalai