[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [35896] trunk/blender/release/scripts/ startup/bl_operators: Quick effects operators:

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Wed Mar 30 18:38:52 CEST 2011

Am 30.03.2011 15:35, schrieb Janne Karhu:
> Added a generic fur material!

Great!

>> I think the domain should be rotated not following the view direction
>> but global.
>
> Yes if would be very nice to be able to rotate the domain, but rendering
> smoke with a rotated domain is not really working like it should, so for
> now globally aligned domains it is :)

Hmm. Maybe you missunderstood me. Here the domains are generated in the
view-orientation. I have checked "Align to View" for new Objects, so I
think the operator does the right thing but not what you did expect (I
think you have the global option on). So *I* have to alt-r the domain
after Make Smoke...

> Are you sure? For me checking the "start baking" will start a fluid baking
> job just fine (this can be seen in the top header).

Yes, it is calculating something, but nothing to see with Alt-A or
stepping through the anim. Maybe I forgot to save my file before baking?

Carsten

--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/