[Bf-committers] cmake OS X blender

Benjamin Tolputt btolputt at internode.on.net
Wed Mar 30 06:48:30 CEST 2011

On 30/03/2011 12:40 PM, Tom M wrote:
> anyone using the generated xcode files from cmake to build blender?
>
> I haven't been able to build for quite some weeks (it builds but
> crashes on startup), was asumming it was a mistake on my part, but
> confirmed by others.

I've tried multiple times now, having updated both the lib directory  &
code to latest from subversion. I tried with previous CMake settings and
then deleted them and the build directory completely to try fresh (I do
"out of source" builds).

None of them work. This did not used to be a problem in any way, as I
could always (using existing options or fresh checkout) simply run CMake
then build in XCode, then run the resulting binary. Cannot speak for
others, but it is pretty bad that I cannot even get the RC to build for
testing :(

--
Regards,

Benjamin Tolputt