[Bf-committers] GSoC proposal - GE Nodes

Mitchell Stokes mogurijin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 05:24:17 CEST 2011

Hello,

Nodal Logic is a pretty big task. Mostly because of the all the design
decisions to get it "right". I'm in the #blendercoders IRC channel
(freenode) quite a bit using the nick Moguri. So, come find me if you
want to chat. Also, I'd recommend talking with Campbell (Ideasman).

Good luck!

--Mitchell Stokes (Moguri)