[Bf-committers] Blender developer IRC minutes, 27 March 2011

Erwin Coumans erwin.coumans at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 21:03:30 CEST 2011

>>- Test files for regression will be updated too.

In case it hasn't been done yet, I converted a couple of old physics
regression tests to Blender 2.57.
Here is the download:
http://bulletphysics.org/~erwincoumans/physics-2.57-physics-testfiles.zip

It was too much work to convert the old FPS template, does someone have a
working version?
Thanks,
Erwin