[Bf-committers] Audio GSoC

Amos Manneschmidt amoose136 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 05:04:19 CEST 2011

Hi,

Speaking as someone who uses blender all the time for projects that involve
video editing, I can say I support 3d sound development all the way. If a
project benefits from lip sync, then it will likely also benefit from 3d
sound. I believe the converse of that statement is true less often. Either
way, a sound system touch up should allow for all sorts of cool stuff and a
lot less silent Blender films on Youtube.

amoose136