[Bf-committers] Python callbacks and keeping properties in sync

Doug Hammond doughammond at hamsterfight.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 00:05:59 CEST 2011

I've also seen too that there were plans to get this implemented around
about now.
(It was suggested in meeting minutes some weeks ago to be done in March?).

Campbell has also admitted that he's got some of the code for it already
written, and
it is really about time this became implemented, us python devs have been
waiting
forever (it seems).

So, any chance to get this before the stable release ?

Cheers,
Doug.