[Bf-committers] Blender developer IRC minutes, 27 March 2011

Sergey Kurdakov sergey.forum at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 18:28:34 CEST 2011

Hi all,

concerning RC

there is currently a problem ( which I investigate ) - that blenderplayer
and blender do show different results.

So far I found one place -
source\gameengine\BlenderRoutines\BL_KetsjiEmbedStart.cpp

 ketsjiengine->SetDrawType(v3d->drawtype);
 ketsjiengine->SetCameraZoom(camzoom);

drawtype of v3d  is not set to blenderplayer and this results in different
output.

but there are more differences (BlenderPlayer doesn't show parts (maybe due
to they  are marked with 'transparency' check box ) while
blender game mode do show.

So I investigate this and  would report  as soon as I know.

But the question is - is this a problem to be resolved or is it OK that
blenderplayer and blender in game mode show different results?

I can provide example models ( after I consult with designers ) to show
problems in case of any interest to resolve this.

Regards
Sergey