[Bf-committers] Blenderplayer memory issue.

Sergey Kurdakov sergey.forum at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 22:23:10 CET 2011

Hi devs.

Blenderplayer reports memory corruption while exiting here:

GHOST_EventManager::~GHOST_EventManager()
{
	disposeEvents();

	TConsumerVector::iterator iter= m_consumers.begin();
	while (iter != m_consumers.end())
	{
		GHOST_IEventConsumer* consumer = *iter;
		delete consumer;
		m_consumers.erase(iter);
		iter = m_consumers.begin();
	}
}

on delete consumer;
line

I think, that running Valgrind on linux could reveal the source of the problem,
I'm on windows and not equipped with memory profilers.

I did not try to track the reason.
But seems with Valgrind this should be easy.

So if someone has a minute to look at this minor issue, that will be great.

Regards
Sergey