[Bf-committers] bpy.dll

Paolo Basso pa.basso at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 01:16:04 CET 2011

no I was running Python 3.2, I just mentioned that I also hav Python 2.6
installed  just in case it could be of some help in understanding my
problem.

I tried to build also the blender.exe from source but, again in this case,
everything seems to work fine except that at the end I get an error message
when I try to launch blender.

I guess the problem could be something related to my minGW, can be?