[Bf-committers] OS X update to XCode 4 breaks compiling

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Mar 19 15:30:38 CET 2011

Hi Damien,

I had the impression that an upgrade to XCode4 replaces XCode3
entirely? That would make it a complex issue, it seems xcode4 is
especially needed for ipad/phone devs.

With 10.7 announced for "this summer" we can wait for this release
first, check what's needed to keep it all work and then make a final
10.4 decision.

-Ton-