[Bf-committers] Introduction

Benjy Cook benjycook at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 19 11:36:46 CET 2011

Hello,
My name is Benjy Cook, I'm a long time Blender user and avid programmer. I am currently a student at Tel Aviv University, majoring in Computer Science and Film.I recently subscribed to this list to get a closer look at the behind-the-scenes of Blender programming and how that effort operates.I hope to take an active role and help develop this awesome piece of software.I am fluent in Python, and coded many different scripts in Blender, mostly via the Game-engine. I am also familiar with C.Just wanted to take this opportunity to say hello and introduce myself to the list.
Cheers, Benjy.