[Bf-committers] todo tracker

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Sat Mar 19 11:10:06 CET 2011

Hey Tom,
very nice idea, I was thinking the same for some time. :)
I am sure lots of issues there have been already fixed by the 2.5
project (UI, event system , python related entries in the tracker).

Let's post a reminder to each report and after, let's say 2 weeks of no
response we can close it.
We can close todo reports which are obviously already fixed ourselves too.

Best regards,
Thomas