[Bf-committers] todo tracker

Terry Wallwork terrywallwork at netscape.net
Sat Mar 19 06:53:06 CET 2011

Hi,

Not a coder, but isn't the todo tracker a good memory jogger for devs.
Ton's fond bringing back features that have been unfixed for years.  If
the list is gone won't it be less likely that remaining things that
haven't been fixed will just be forgotten.  Also the todo tracker could
be good for new devs wanting to pick one of them up and try and fix it
or at least realize a feature is not implemented and come up with a
better solution.

Though obviously items that are definitely no longer relevant/already
dealt with, they could be removed.

I am just worried that it will mean items that at some point someone had
an intent of fixing when all the other more important stuff is done will
be forgotten.  Theory being that it doesn't matter how long it has been
there if there is a chance it gets fixed it would be worth having.

Apologies in advance if I am misunderstanding the purpose of the todo
tracker.

Terry Wallwork