[Bf-committers] .blend magic number & MIME type

Jeff Harmon jharmon at colorhythm.com
Thu Mar 17 11:31:40 CET 2011

 we already leverage "file," "libmagic" and a bunch of existing
 forensics databases.  i can certainly appreciate your point about
 doublework!  life is not that long.  but with some formats (especially
 open source ones, as there is that common ground there) i am reaching
 out to the developers themselves to insure accuracy.

 - J