[Bf-committers] Collision for Hair Particles

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 16 22:46:41 CET 2011

I just noticed that hair particles don't collide with objects anymore.
Guess they didn't for the whole time in 2.5x. But are there any plans to
get the collisions back or any documentation on what is the current
progress? I would be very interested since I'm planning to use a lot of
hair in the future - but without collisions I will have to stick with 2.49.

Any hint on how the development goes in this aspect would be nice.

Greetings from Tobias Oelgarte