[Bf-committers] Roadmap for 2.5x - 2.6x - beyond

Jonathan Smith j.jaydez at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 22:48:59 CET 2011

Sorry.

I had not realized that this was already set until today. I had figured we
would be releasing 2.59 and then 2.60 and then working on new stuff, not
finishing with 2.58. If I had known that I would have started protesting
earlier. If we want to end with 2.58, then that's fine with me, I was just
hoping we could make it more clear to the users that they aren't using beta
software anymore, since the last 10 or so releases have all been Alpha and
Beta releases.

Anyway, If this is the direction that has been decided, go for it.

Jonathan