[Bf-committers] Official Automated Builds

Marko Radojcic sambucuself at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 07:33:07 CET 2011

Hi, I read the comments about official automated builds and I think it's
definitely a good idea, but I'm just a occasional developer so still I think
it is great that main developers are considering pros and cons and how to do
of such an idea.

It is possible that such solution might create more download traffic and
that it might create a nightmare for build systems, but I remember taking
part in BGE development and I might say that such automations might attract
more people to develop and test Blender which is another great opportunity
for Blender to grow and improve.

Best of wishes to all of you.

Marko