[Bf-committers] Wiki log of API changes.

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 06:16:50 CET 2011

Since the last fairly big API changes with registration I've been
trying not to make API breakages.

Matt requested we log API which may break scripts so script authors
don't need to trawl through commit logs to find out what updates they
need to make.
This was the plan all along but being in beta and making many breaking
changes it wasn't practice to log all edits.

Now things are more stable I started a wiki for this:
  http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Py/API/Updates

For RNA this could be generated automatically between releases but for
now I'll just use this wiki page.

--
- Campbell