[Bf-committers] Official Automated Builds

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 20:37:02 CET 2011

Hi there, as the maintainer of GraphicAll's Instant Builds(tm) I'd
like to share my experience: IT'S AWFUL!!!

kidding apart, if you guys want to setup an autobuild system it
probably needs a smart way for it to report when builds fail. I've
thought of checking what was the revision that broke it and mailing
that person with the error log. That would be fantastic to quickly
catch this build errors in the various build systems and with full
release flags since most developers build without the BGE or other
important modules causing them to break unnoticed.

nice initiative, I look forward to never have to worry about auto-builds again!

Daniel Salazar