[Bf-committers] What we do it for...

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 13:56:50 CET 2011

I keep saying that we need to move for a unicode friend font, but
people don't listen to it. I'm sure our Japanese friend would love it
:p

But seriously, it's a really nice message passed along. I'm sure
people have different motivations, but there is likely a common
ground. It's not about the software, it's about people that uses it,
that rely on it, that help to put that up together. And in that sense
I think it's being done a great job. Not specifically because of
Blender 2.5, but for the whole structure of communication that we
have. And I'm sure a lot of it is thanks to Ton, and to the developers
and volunteers that hang around on IRC, in the BConfs, in forums,
making everyone to feel at home.

I was one that felt welcomed, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Thanks everyone for being part of it, and making this wonderful
experience possible.

Sincerely,
Dalai