[Bf-committers] Blender console errors

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 16:44:29 CET 2011

I'm running svn 35439 with reverse patches for python 3.1 and I get
the following when running blender on Fedora 14 x86_64.

The GLX errors are due to running over remote ssh/X forwarding.

$ blender @> blender.log
Xlib:  extension "NV-GLX" missing on display "localhost:10.0".
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/blender/2.56/scripts/modules/bpy/utils.py", line
51, in _test_import
    mod = __import__(module_name)
  File "<string>", line None
SyntaxError: can not delete variable 'trylens' referenced in nested scope
X Error of failed request:  GLXBadCurrentWindow
  Major opcode of failed request:  148 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  144 ()
  Serial number of failed request:  9760

Is the error with utils.py a real error or another Python 3.2 issue?

Thanks,
Richard