[Bf-committers] OSX Py 3.2 library on /lib/darwin-8.x.i386 ?

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 02:13:20 CET 2011

small note: I was actually using the old libraries (darwin-8.x.i386)
with OSX 6.4. It was working before py32, don't blame me ;)
I svn checkout the new libraries (darwin-9...) and all works now.
Anyways if there is anyone out there still using using the old
libraries/OSX it would be nice to provide the py32 libs for it too.

Thanks,
Dalai