[Bf-committers] OSX Py 3.2 library on /lib/darwin-8.x.i386 ?

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 22:36:34 CET 2011

Hi,
it seems that the python libraries in the svn folder
/lib/darwin-8.x.i386 have not been updated yet.
Is any one working on that? Anything I could do to help on my end?

In the mean time I will work with a previous version of Blender, but
it would be nice to have it working as a "one click solution"  again
:) -- so no needs for people to build/download py32 themselves.

Thanks,
Dalai

PS.: is anyone working in the "Building Blender" wiki page? It's
(temporarly?) empty.
http://www.blender.org/development/building-blender/