[Bf-committers] Linux 64 bit build not making buttons and stuff

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 19:54:53 CET 2011

I just built
svn up; python scons/scons.py BF_DEBUG=1 -j 2;
on Kubuntu 10.04 and almost all the button and stuff are gone. The hot keys
still work.
What's up?

Problems seem to start here.
How do I fix it? Just wait?

Compiling ==> 'blf_py_api.c'
source/blender/python/generic/py_capi_utils.c: In function ‘PyC_FileAndNum’:
source/blender/python/generic/py_capi_utils.c:98: error: implicit
declaration of function ‘PyFrame_GetLineNumber’
source/blender/python/generic/py_capi_utils.c: In function
‘PyC_UnicodeAsByte’:
source/blender/python/generic/py_capi_utils.c:215: error: implicit
declaration of function ‘PyUnicode_EncodeFSDefault’
source/blender/python/generic/py_capi_utils.c:215: warning: assignment makes
pointer from integer without a cast
source/blender/python/generic/py_capi_utils.c:215: warning: assignment makes
pointer from integer without a cast
scons: ***
[/home/douglas4/Blender/build/linux2/source/blender/python/generic/py_capi_utils.o]
Error 1

Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: